If you would like to buy any of the vintage items for sale them please contact me using the email address or phone number at the bottom.
However if you would like to order a custom made piece then please read the information below.
Because all my work is custom made each costume needs to be quoted for individually however most budgets can be catered for by adjusting the materials or methods of construction.
Here is a guide of what to expect when ordering a costume:
- Initial enquiry, if possible please include a picture or brief description of the costume needed
- I’ll send you a quote
- If you want to proceed and it’s your first order I may require a deposit
- I’ll send you fabric samples and pictures and discuss any further details
- At this point you will need to fill out a measurement form or we could arrange a meeting for me to take the measurements
- Series of fittings dependent on the complexity of the costume, this could range from one to four fittings
- Payment is required on completion of the costume
For all enquiries please email email@example.com,
call 0781 283 3871 to discuss your commission (between 9am – 6pm)
or use the form below.
My work room is in Horsham, West Sussex